Friday, July 27, 2012

You might have been able to tell by my previous post, I'm compiling a Playlist of songs the make me explode with emotions because I'm emotional and I like it.

and I feel like I should just fuck it and throw in the whole of "Prayers for Bobby"(movie) and "Dream Boy"(Book by Jim Grimsley).
Because honestly.
Those.
MotherFucking.
Things.
Make me feel all the emotions so fucking hard its fucking ridiculous. Like, nothign compares.

Like, if I made a list, Right now, Of the things that make me feel ridiculously emotional all the time, anytime, it be
Dream Boy,
Prayers for Bobby
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Call Your Girlfriend - (cover by)Gavin Beach.

But the songs are new.
But I DONT KNOW.
ADSFHAJSDFKALSDF
SOMEONEHELPMEARRENGEMYEMOTIONSINAHEALTHYMANNER.BEACUSEOBVIOUSLYIMNOTCAPABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment