Saturday, July 28, 2012

CHATROOM

OMG.
FINALLY WATCHING IT.
woooo.
Just started it. . .
OMG.
so excited.
and I fully well know that people say this movie sucks.
I knoow.
But IM SO EXCITED.
THE KID WITH THE FISH IS CUTE. I ASSUME HES JIM.
AND NO NEED TO ASSUME CREEP-FUCK IS WILLIAM.
Update later. yes.
~
oh my god wait.
hold the fuck up.
That chick,
is that...
the chick from skins?
Sort of sounds. . . but more lively. . .which would make since cause. . .
characters.
But But . . .QHAT WAS HER ---  Cassie? yeah?

Claymations. thats cool, Creepy shit. But cool.
~~

FSHSFAKDJKFLKSFLKSDFLJGJOIE2938R
this
THIS MOVIE.

ITS.
IT'S.
WHAT.

STARTING FROM SIMPLE THOUHTS NOW.

I actually really liked it.
It really shouldnt be called a horror, but I liked it.
Parts of it were just, No. Thats a bit ridicuolous.

but i liked it.
I liked thinking about how they would alctually be typing these things.
Like,  the actions they did, Mainly how William would kiss either Eva or Jim.
Like I highly doubted that he would be one of the simple tweens theat just */kiss<3333333
Because fuck, thats ridiculous.
also, how each one of them may type, if it were going to show their personalities.
personally i think Mo or Eva would have the worse off vocbularies. Emily would be one of those peppy happy girls, who would extteeeend little wooords, using loooooots of emoticons;)))
William, he would be precise,  and good vocabulary and all, but while trying to be smart, and someone everyone could like no matter what, so he'd probably try and not be to anal about caps, or punctuation and such.
I think that'd be Jim a bit. Capitalizing sentences and all his I's. He'd do the difference between its and it's; There, their, and they're; Were and where.

Anyway, the way I found this movie was seeing the clip of were Jim almost shoots him self in that bathroom.
And, that scene,  and those leading up to it,
Fantastic. Truly.

and im going to say this now, A LOT OF THE DELETED SCENES SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN.
LIKE WTF.

But anyway, the ending, I totally thought Will was gonna go suicide by cop. like 100%
I didnt see that coming AT ALL.
Like, did they even show us previously that there was anything behind him? Cause I didnt notice it.
I didnt really like the ending though. Like, How he killed himself for example. I mean, I knew he was gonna do it, but. . .how it happened, No.
And then they all justt walked away. Like, did they talk to each other about that?
Cops didnt stop them to ask, Hey, the fucks with this?
But anywayanyway.

I  found it sort f odd that the actor who played Cassie in Skins, (emily in this film) said she was anorexic before. Cause that was one of Cassies problems, yeah?
anyway.

Good flick, Not a horror, Deleted scenes should have stayed, the fuck was that ending.




and Jim is cute as Fuck.





Will, Please kiss him a-motherfucking--gain because holy shit. YES/

No comments:

Post a Comment