Saturday, July 21, 2012

ON ACT 3 IN HOMESTUCK MOTHERFUCKERS. HAHA. I FEEL SO FUCKING ACOMPLISHED ITS PATHETIC. SO. BLOODY. PATHETIC.
and now I'm bored. the beginning of this act is boring. I dont give a fuck about whats going on in her fucking room with these weird ass things. What the fuck is up with John? or the wayward vagabond? Furthermore what the fuck was going on with Dave with that fucking thing on the roof? Like fucking seriously.  Maybe I should continue it on tofigure it out, but holy shit, this shit is boring the fuck outta me riht now. ass.
FURTHER-FUCKING-MORE, do you read or play homestuck? I've heard it both ways, but I think it wwould be read. really.

Further more, episode 19 in supernatural! Woot.
Just to let you know I fucking HATE watching this show n my computer. So wish I could watch it on TV.

~~~
I went to a  baseball game today. . .
and now all I fucking want is a fucking chili dog. So fucking bad. I dont even know, dude. Just. . . Fuuuuuuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment