Tuesday, July 10, 2012

aeferywrthdgsdfgjkpp/;,;l[wrtgTEENWOLF.

estdtyguhj;osoatvaeoaurwioauenacr983w57amc34;rawer

. . .
yeah.
So.
um.
For starters, Tyler Poseys crooked fucking jaw is fucking distracting from fucking every thing and everything.
even the shirtless scenes(which, for him,have become rarer:T). BUT. I can tell you, thanks to this new episode today, I have found what apparently can. When he shares a scene with a nearly naked Colton Haynes(;.

Furthermore, Still in love with Jackson. No matter what you say. even if he creepily eaets a snake and seem to thoroughly enjoy the experience. Or . . .Perv.'s quite hard on Alison. Becasue he didnt seem to know what the fuck was up.

AND DUUUDE. Why did Junior have to be young Peter Hale? and a fucking hallucination?! And be never returning to this series?! Because seriously. that fucking actor. that fucking actor.
and he was cute with Lydia. and Lydia needs someone.
though I still do like Stiles with Lydia, even though I ship Sterek. But still, I dont think she will get over Jackson as easily. I like them together, too.

Anyway, anyway,
Erica seizing.
my sister and I kept yelling at the screen saying that pickng her up like Stiles did would have probably killed her, and they would have been better off leaving her on her side as she was. Realisticly.
and yeah, I could ignore it because its just a show. . . You know maybe if they hadnt already done the proper thing already in the show, meaning the full out knew.

I Sort of miss Coach Finnstock. He may have not been that important to the whole plot, but damnit I miss him. He's funny.
also, I feel like there has been less Derek. but that may just be me.I like to get as much of him as possible:)

Furthermore, Mrs. Argent is  definitely abusing her secretary powers. Cant just call kids out of detention because you think that they're fucking you daughter. ((feel as if I have to share this: IN that sentence I accidentally spelt Fucking as fuknig and it suggested 'knight' as the right word.))

ALSO. MATT.
I STILL DONT EVEN KNOW.  WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU. EXPLAIN YOURSELF. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment