Thursday, July 26, 2012

MONDAY.

IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant

Seriously. Teen Wolf should be on during the school year.
I would be so fucking excited for mondays.

but anyway.
Yees.
I saw next episodes promo.
because someone said that the person shouting 'Stiles!" sounded like Derek, and I want to see for myself*. And personally, I think it was probably Stiles' Dad. Cause I mean, yeah. Really, It sort of sounds lie Derek, but then it doesnt, and it sort of sounds like Sheriff Stilinski. and it makes sence right, I mean if the Audio and video they showed at the time actually match up (I hate it when promos switch around Dialog/video, UGH. misleading!!), Stiles is probably in deathly pain, they show Sheriff a clip previously, and In the part where Scott gets shot, rhe flash to his mother, so, if its Kid to parent, then parent to kid? I dunno. Sheriff makes ore sense to me.

*I usually dont like watching promos 'cause I think it gives stuff away. and I like a progression were you dont know exactly whats happening next. Like now, I know Scotts getting shot. /Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment