Thursday, July 26, 2012

I... I have so  much I need to do.
seriously.
from books, to fics, to movies, to friends. I has shit to do.
But I dont do it.
honestly. . .
the books I was reading at the end of the school year (something wicked this way comes & the picture of Dorian Gray), that I was totally gonna finish that month. . . I havent touched them. seriously.
And I still have Peep Show(i was past the 1st chp, but I'll probably start over), and now I've bought Looking for Alaska, Lock down, and A Bad Day for VooDoo. why. why do I keep going to bookstores. Someone slap me.

I need to see the beginnning of my soul to take. like now. I want. Bad.
like now.
I also want to find more movies like this. Like. . . suspenseful and sort of scary but not that scary.
I wanna see Chatroom. Like badly. and its in red box. . . but I dont know if my computer would completely crap out on me if I tried to watch it,and I totally dont want to watch it in the living room . . . I do have a portable DVD player. . . that could work. . .maybe.

and. and. and.
xrdytfygihuijkml,;

No comments:

Post a Comment