Sunday, July 29, 2012

HOW YOU KNOW IM SLEEP DEPRIVED AS SHIT:

At the start of this youtube video, it just went BWUUUMT. at like the saame exact time i ran my leg aross this bar and im jsut like "OH SHIT MOTHERFUCKER  was the my leg? was that my leg?! I dont feel any pain. ... . . IS MY LEG THERE?!?!?! oh wait youtube." In like a second. yeah,


also my typig sucks dick right now.


and im laughing alot at EVERYTHING ON TUMBLR.
HOMESTUCK UPDATE? LMAOFFAAKDFSDAKDSLASDG
CATS?LJFLSDFJADSKFSD
1D? LOLROLFOSDFKADSLFKJASDF
SHIP WAR? DSFHAJSDFAISDFLOL.
LARRY OFFICIALLY REAL? PHOTOS? LMFAOROFLLSDFAKDFALSKDFLOMGY.
(i dont know why i was only thinking of 1d ship shit. i think its cuz that shit is always the funniest in retrospect.) (hwo the fuck did i spell retrospect right when i cant even spell 'how' right at the beginning of this sentance?!?!!? or caps my I's!!! or spell sentence right?!?!?!?!?!)

oh and I also just realized I laugh really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment