Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fuck This.
Fuck Everything.
Fuck School,
Fuck Driving,
Fuck Homework,
Fuck Friends,
Fuck Teachers,
Fuck you fuckass twats.

Honestly,
What the fuck.
what, the actual fuck.
Nobody gives a shit about what they should be giving a fuck about.
My math teacher is like  a fucking psych. support class.
treat yourself well, complement yourself, believe in your self,
My Bio teacher is thinks shes a coach. And has space issues. And is one of those people that inserts all types of opinions that dont matter into the curriculum. Seriously, I couldnt care less about your opinion on the country's funding to us getting into space. When you dont even know why were there. Your a fucking science teacher. get with the fucking program.

Oh, and heres the real kicker,
My Spanish teacher is a French Teacher. 
My Spanish Teacher, is a goddamn French Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment