Friday, August 10, 2012

OMGKAJSDFLASDFSALDKFJSKDFSKIIIIIIINS

WILL HAVE A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SERIES SEVEN.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Itsto replace the canceled movie, so they can tie up loose ends.
oMG.
Cook.  And Effy, and adn and and adn and OH MY GOD.
but Tony wont be there and thats so depressing because oh my god All I really wanted in the 4 series was for him to come up, even if it was just a voice, and be talking to Effy, cause she was in such a bad place, and we all know he cared about her.
But, Sid and Cassie might be.
Jal, wont, But, thats okay. because it would just make me cry my eyes out even more over the fact Chris died(WHICHWASSOFUCKEDUPISWEAR.)
i REALLY sorta want JJ to be in it.
Cuz I liked him.                     

AND NOW I HAVE TO FINISH WATCHING SERIES 6
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment