Friday, August 10, 2012

i knew it.
I goddamn fucking knew it.
This show.
These assholes.
this MOTHERFUCKINGGODDAMN SHOWS.
I FUCKING HATE THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM.
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

ITS LIKE, WOO-HOO,
FAVOURITE CHARACTER!
IS AWESOME AND SO GETTING BETTER.
BUT NO.
THEY FUCKING DIE..
AT THE FUCKIGN TOP OF YOUR HAPPY POSITIVE EMOTIONS, THEY GO, THE GO AND MOOD WHIPLASH YOU TO,
OH, FUCK, SORRY. NO.. THEY DIED.

like, fuck, I knew, I knew Rich was hallucinating.
I knew it.
I just,
I just didnt think she fuckign died.
the only fuckging thouht I had was, Fuck, I hope this doesnt turn out like that Tony episode were he completely hallucinates everything and im left wondering what the shit he actually did or did not do.
But, no.
It left me with, Not only that, But the same motherfucking emotions from when chris died.
And, fuck.
not a good combo you stupid bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment