Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Okay, so, I and my brother were talking about Pokemon today,
and somehow we just ended up talking about how creepy some the Pokedex entries are.
So I looked some those up, and they really are. Some are just like, holy shit morally depressing,
some re holy shit, creep tastic. Kidnapping, stalking, loving the crying of children.
anyway,
We started talking about Prof. Oak's bullshit, and like, how he hates his grandson.
And then we got to  Lavender Town (one of Garys pokemon died their after he became a master or something, and Oaks just like, Obv. your not a master, or you wouldnt let your animals die)
and then just
Lavender Town
so
I looked it up and just
and just
okay weird.
Just weird
and
I was just on my Ipod, so I just asked him to tell me one the pokemon creepypasta stories, and he told me the "strangled red" or something one.
and
okay, creeeeeepy. Creepy.
cool though I guess.
and like, I heard where the guys insperation came from.
and
cool.
really cool.
SO like, (if you didnt know) the guy atually was tradding his Charizard with his older bro, who had used a cheat or sometihng to get most the Poke', so yeah, theyre trading it and all, and it actually did freeze, so the turn off and back on and the Charizard isnt on either, so just, the older bro goes to the kid(like age 8-10) "He got strangled by the cord in the transfer"
and just,
1) Dick older brother. Like, holy fuck. instantly telling my bro thanks for not being that big of a douche.
2)made this story lots cooler. Knowing backgroudn to things liek scary stories is always cool.

yeah so..yeah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment