Friday, September 21, 2012

GRYLES. (omygodokayywahjustignoreme)

OKay, yeah
i know
lame.
but
I just
I need it in writing somewhere for when my friend barates me for liking Gryles more than Larry now cuz shes a total Larry shipper.
so
Its jsut
I believe Larry was real
and might just be on the fence now
or . . . maybe resently over, cause I've been hearing Lou seemed real jealous in some interview by grimmy, I just havent found the interview yet.
And anyway,
I tihnk
you know
mybe Lou didnt really want to come out, or was having troubles with that whole thing.
and
Depending on how you feel
Thats why Louis got with Eleanor/ was okay with management getting him Eleanor.
and
Just
Harry didnt liek that
and was hanging with Grimmy
and yeah
friendship and shit and would yell/cry/tears/Emotion about Louis not wanting to come out or like, Yeah, with him
and then just
you now
relationship happened.
because
oh my gos
yes.
im sorry.
I could have said all of this a whole fucking lot better
by I dont give a damn
the jist of my thoughts is down in . . .writing
now.

No comments:

Post a Comment