Friday, December 30, 2011

wqertyuiohgfdzxcxcckjhgfgdwqwertyiuyu

I find it easier to talk to people you dont even know.
because then, they cant really judge you, or if they do, It wont matter. Because you dont really see them.

but if its someone you see every day, and have to e near every day. . . I find it harder to talk to them about anything, really....
because then they can and will judge you. And it matters.

thats why I can tell complete strangers  true thoughts. Or even just near-strangers.
things I dont even want to tell friends.


Does that even make sense?

I mean.... friends are suppose to be those people you confide in and everything. . . but then that person could just become some huge weapon against you, right?
People are always saying friends come and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment