Sunday, December 18, 2011

again a question.

because, I dunno, I get questiony about my self at night.

is it weird i feel i got most of my ability to pitch(literally here.) from a anime? ((big windup!/Ōfuri))
because, apparently, i have an ability to throw well, now.

before? none. at all.
Now? I guess so. according to those girls in my P.E class.

because we're playing paddle(because we cant afford rackets) tennis. nad i just enjoy throwing the ball over the net to the other side.
and theese girls on the other team ((im mentioning just them becasue, mainly its just them, most of the time(bythat i mean, usally each person will tell me once, if at all, but these girls must have said it at least  2 or 3 times.)) say I've got a great pitch and should go for the baseball team.
and they laugh at my constant reply of "yeah, but thats pretty much all i can do" or "but i cant really hit a ball, or catch."


these are the same girls who laugh(not in a mean way. sort of a kind/friendly way) at my cussing if i hit a ball badly or throw badly.  I've heard them say the like/love how i cuss like that. ((weird chicks man. trust me XD))

No comments:

Post a Comment