Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lovely bones, File on Angelyn Stark

Lovely Bones
    I waaaay prefer the book. Mainly because the movie stopped like... half way through.
And the way guy died actually had meaning. And it explains the family better. And Susie doesnt just KISS the guy. She. . . well. read the book.  And it went on ... so much longer! and it truly expresses the Rapist well.Especially so since you think the writer would be much more biased towards his character, seeing as how she was raped. And believe me, I dont think rape is good, But i do think its good to accurately represent certain psychological things. And the book did this. It explains the guy tried to stop himself by killing animals.
For these reasons I say the book was sooo much better.

The File on Angelyn Stark
     was actually a lot better than I thought it would be when i bought it. its not a book that made you love the main character. there were some points I wished I could know more, or felt the author didnt do the best job describing, but it was good. you should read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment