Saturday, December 17, 2011

there was this time back.... in .... 7th or 8th grade maybe, and me, my cousin, my friends Adrienne and Alexis were siting around watching Grease (because its awesome!) and my brother was visiting from Germany, just sitting behind us at the computer.

and so, you know the scene were Rizzo and Kenickie are gonna do it in his car, and he says something along the lines of "it broke" or "it ripped" when he pulls a condom out of his wallet?
well, While me my cousin and Alexis are laughing our asses off, Adrienne asks 'what broke?"
instant silence time.
we all found it a bit to awkward to tell her so . . . my older brother speaks up from behind just saying "his CONDOM."
and then its just like  . . . *facepalm.

any way, just something i  was thinking about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment