Tuesday, May 22, 2012

wzesrxdtfcgybuhnjmk,l
English and Spanish are DONE.

now i have geometry and. . . 3. . . and a half. . . miles. . . . . in . . . oh dear God I'm gonna die D:
farewell, my not so friends.


ANY WAY.
the books I'm reading currently(in order of which i started):
Something Wicked This Way Comes.(so good. just taking me a while to sit down and finish it.)
Free? (ftvgbhjrfghjklnever buy this book.)
Peepshow (only finished like a chapter so far.)
Series of Unfortunate Events (bleh, yeah I'm reading an elementry kid book. So what?)
Picture of Dorian Gray (sooooooooGOOOOOOOD.)
Faults in our Stars (friend told me i has to start reading it.)
Fade(same as Faults in out stars)

and. . .
omg. . . one direction<3
I'm sorry. . . so sorry. but, erdtyghjk
(ps, wht would you call a Liam/Louis ship? my friend said LiaLou . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment