Saturday, May 26, 2012

Planted flags at Oak Hill cemetery today.
and . . .
it was. . .alright.

but, At first, the flags they gave us were gross and moldy and I didnt get why we were even using them becasue it HAD to be all sorts of disrespectful. but we and many others placed a shit load of them.
THEN the dudes in charge were like, Nah, gotta remove all these - we havin' the ceremony here.
so we had to go remove all the groody ones I knew were bad in the first place, and then place new ones.
it was fine though . . .it was just. . .blegh.
I hate cemeteries. I feel bad stepping were people are buried. its just. . .it feels disrespectful. and its was really hard walking around some of those plats without stepping on people. And I think some of the other scouts were looking at me funny Cause I would read the peoples names off, and say sorry as I walked around, just incase I stepped on anyone.
And some of those scouts. . .
Jeez. . . they. were. Cute. 
lmao, there was this one the others in my troop were complaining about because apparently he was saying you only put flags on the graves were the head stones say they had been in the army/war/marines/etc., even thought - for the plot we were in - the guy in charge said put one on every one(it was veteran play  or lane or avenue or something.), who was insanely cute. I dont even know. he had these eyes. . . and he was one of those looking at me funny. but hell ........

~~

saw Men in Black 3 today.
was pretty good.
I cant remember the other two . . . I know I've seen them . . .but, Cant remember them for my life.
any way. . . it was pretty good. i liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment