Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some problems, and an update.

The first problem is the fact im so concerned about this. because really. I shouldnt be.
Really.

The second Is the update.
Remember like, sometime in October(?) I was freaking out bbecasue HE KNOWS MY COUSIN and STUPID SPANISH TEACHER, remember? In which I have calmed about now. I have.
But anyway, the current update is that
well
he doesnt really know my cousin? Or at least 'not really'.
Cuz i was walking out and he just goes up and hugs my cousin, and i just look at my cousin like
"What was that?"
and hes just "Its  theweirdest thing, he just comes up and hugs me!"
ad im just . . ." do you. . . even know him??'
and hes just "not really"
iand i just\
jsut
studgksdfg
I had
why
askdlfj
whyyyyy do i care this muccccccch







I HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment