Monday, June 4, 2012

We Need to Talk about Kevin.

Well . . .
Going into this movie I didnt exactly know what to expect. And. . . Well, I didnt think it was going to be very much like that.
It was still good though; the flashing between memories was odd, but cool.
I loved Tilda Swinton and Ezra Millers performances.
I think I might get a bit spoilery now. . .

I . . . I cant really think of what to say about this movie. . .It. . .i dont think I could say anything 'new' about this movie. Except for the fact I am ridiculously happy they didnt show the. . .eye thing. . .because we know they should about every thing else. . .
Um . . .Yeah. . . I suggest that you read this list here first, and then if you believe you can stomach that(i could so. . .), watch it. And. . . I can almost promise you that most of the thoughts you have . . . I was thinking just about the same.

I. . .Sort of wanna put in an imput on the nature/nuture thing. . .but. . .I feel like I shouldnt. . .
But I'll say I think in if Kevin(example) had a parent ridiculously devoted, he could have been . . .less of a violent. .  guy. He probably was a sociopath, So. . .near zero emotion. . .but, he could have been less. . .of a violent mess.
Also I think if Franklin wasnt so. . .delusional, about his sons . . .personality, and what Eva told him, they could have gotten some help. Psychologists and millions of pills. Could have put off or lessened the violence.
Their are also points I heavily believe Eva made mistakes with Kevin. Most memorable one from the movie would be When she finished her room with the maps, and all the stuff from the other places and all, And Kevin just comes in and is all 'its dumb'. He seemed like he just wanted his mothers attention, since she probably spent a huge amount of time on that. She probably could have dealt with that a whole lot better.



Okay so um. . . the Book. I Dont really know if I wanna read it. . .
Mainly just 'cause I asume the . . .sexual scense will be a bit more of. . . an explained or, long lasting(PAAAGES AND PAAGES) thing. . . and its not really what I want in a book curently. . . Especially in a book  like this one is suppose to be.
And . . .Similar thinking with the . . .gorey stuff(hamster, eye, etc.,)
But. . .I think it will explain a bit more with the actual Shooting. . .or. . .event and people in it.
Like, I wanna know, Who exactly was that guy in the wheel chair? Why did he call Eva Mrs.K?(and i mean that relationship way. . .Cause. .yeah)
And was the blonde chick the pretty cunt in the front row?(. . .why. . .I tried to make a sort of. . .snarkish joke and. . .yeah.)
And What is with Kevins clothes?! Why are they soo. . .small/tight?!
. . .I think thats it. . .




~~~~
EZRA MILLER. HOMIGOSH. thank you somuchmuchmuch direector. writer. whatever deside this boy would be in it and with out shirt. or in super smalll super gay clothing. thankyou. THANKYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment