Monday, June 25, 2012

Okay, so, I'm watching Teen Wolf.
The new series.
And, its not as bad as I thought it would be.
Still, though, I can't quite tell which it is, the writting or line delivery I don't really enjoy sometimes. . . or maybe it switches off. . .
Either way, the acting is not as good as it could be, honestly.
and the actor who plays Scott - his jaw is crooked. seriously. Every time I see his face, thats all I see.
a crooked jaw.

but anyway, anyway,
Soim on episode 3 right now, and, if you;ve seen the show, oyu might remember that this is the episode  that opens up in scotts dream sequence(though you cant tell by any special effect) and hes gotAlison on the bus and hes making out with her, until he goes wolf and kills her.
but then when they get to school, they see he actually attacked the old bus driver dude. . . pretty presisly to his dream. So . . . my question. . . was he making out with old bus driver dude too?
or (im  only half through this episode, Im just voicing the thought  while ive got  the want to) does thi schange up?
ummm yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment